DECEIVER/ THRASH HEAVY METAL FROM SWEDEN!
1. Hello ! How do you do? Before all I'll ask you to drink a couple of beers (if possible a pack of beer) before answering this interview! Once you are ready, thanks to the spread the voice of the golden BEER!
Pete: Iīm just doing fine, but my anus is bleeding after a few days of drinking. Must try to find a phone number to some anus doctor, hopefull itīs a nice chick that can lick it clean. I tried to put some golden beer on some paper and then put it up the anus, but that didenīt help...well, it helped me getting drunker.
2. Tell us when your passion for BEER began! What was your first contact with the mighty golden liquid of heaven, and about the first time you were really drunk! Who introduced you to the mighty beer? Did that happen as a coincidence?
I guess I was 13 years old when my big brother introduced me to a life of black-outs. It ended with that the police took me after I had pissed somewhere they didenīt like, it fucking cost me like 30 euros....fucking idiots!!!
3. Tell us few of the more crazy things you did when you were too damn drunk!
The most stupid thing must have been when I burned down a school......fuck, Iīm lissening to the new PENTACLE album right now, fucking brilliant!!!! Anyway, I will have to pay on that for the rest of my life. But drunk kids do stupid things.
4. Do you often play gigs and do you drink many BEER during gigs?! Are the BEERS an essential element for your band? Are you able to kick the barman's fat bottom when you are too drunk? Hu??
We donīt drink to much before a gig, I gave up that many years ago. In the early days when I played in MAZE OF TORMENT I often drunk my brains out before a gig, sometime I laid on the scene floor playing doing the gig. It was maybe fun talking about in later, but in the long run it didenīt gave me a shit....and of course also not for the people that came to see us. Iīm not a violent person, and to kick the barmanīs fat bottom would be stupid as he is the one that brings me the golden beer.
5. Did you ever refuse playing a gig because no BEERS was given for free to the bands?
No, we have always got free beers.
6. What do you say to the metallers who aren't drunken enough during your gigs? Do you threaten them with a big pack of BEERr? Or maybe Vodka?
Haha, no. But it have happen that I have stoped the show and got backstage and bringed some beerīs to the ones that headbangs the most.
7. Are you rather for or against hachich and other kinds of drugs? It's well known all those who smoke or use anything else than BEER do not drink enough BEER!! So a decline of BEER sales can be felt! Uh!!! FUCKING ALCOHOLIC DAMNATION!!
I donīt care about what other people are doing. But beer and other kind of booze is enough for us.
8. What's your opinion about metallers and musicians who spend more time drinking BEER than listening to metal and rehearse? Are they real alcoholic supporters of the MIGHTY GOLDEN BEER??!
Well, itīs up to them. Even if I drunk alot more some years ago I never missed a rehearsal. To me it seems stupid to prior alcohol before music, but then my dedication is music.....even though I like to take some nice cold golden beer sometimes.
9. If you had the alcoholic opportunity, would you change your daily job to go and work in a brewery?
Yeah, of course!!!
10. What's the best BEER you ever drunk?
There is lotīs of good beer, but Falcon and Guiniess are 2 faves.
11. The worst one? Ever tried a chinese BEER?
We have a low price beer here in Sweden called "Dansken". Taste like fucking shit!!!! Donīt think I ever have tasted a chinese beer.
12. When I listen to the voice of the golden BEER and play a cool as fuck classic album of CELTIC FROST! "Into the pandemonium" for exemple, it seems obvious to me they were into BEER! Both the mood, the way the riffs sound the all the "HHHHHHUUUuuuuuu" and "Héhéhé!!" of Thomas G Warrior sound Damn alcoholic and full of Beer metal!! Do you have the same feeling towards this cult album?
Well, now when you mention it I will always think of it when I lissen to it, haha!! I guess alot of singers are drunk while they are doing the vocals. When I did the vocals for my solo album, FLESH "Dödsångest, some weeks ago I was drunk...not totally. But it helps you getting in the mood.
13. Some bands playing kinds of music like Doom, sludge, stoner or drown claim to be INTO THE BEER! While on one hand one could find in their music the decomposing side of the hot hops emerging from the mighty golden liquid and materializing as a very cool tastes in your mouth, on the other hand they do not have the energy of the mighty BEER!! This mighty energy of metal that explodes and crushes everything on its path!! So what kind of berzerk is that? Should we menace them all and ask them to stop using the mighty BEER SYMBOL OF DEATH? Should we threat them to death since they aren't real BEER METAL maniacs? Tell us what your BEER thinks about it! Uh!!
Iīm sure they smoke more hash than drink beer, and we donīt need to prove anything....we know our legacy!!! Fuck, I need a bandage for my anus, itīs dripping blood on the floor now, puh!!
14. Do you think real old school metal can be composed without any beer in the veins?
Yeah, you could....but never if you not have tried it for like 10 years, then itīs in your blood, haha!! Now my cats are licking the blood from the floor. Good for them, I donīt have any food anyway.
Some bands use hash, some are naturally big nervous bastard, and they play impressive brutal music... but is it the same METAL feeling full of GODDAMNED BEER INVASION??
My guts fell out from my anus, so Iīm feeling really strange now, and I donīt understand this quistion....but, I get in the mood for beer when I lissen to Motörhead, not when I hear bands like Dream Theatre.....but on the other hand I donīt lissen to Dream Theatre. If thatīs what you mean.
15. On the other band, some bands drink too many BEERS and they aren't able to play... What would you advice them? More BEER anyway?? To stop metal? To play 'light water polka' or 'Scoobidoo & froot loops' pop rock?
The best way is to find a good balance. The music should always be the prior 1. But that doeset mean that you not can drink beer, just find a good balance that suits you. Some can drink alot and still play, I canīt so I need somekind of disciplin.
16. Are you into DARK ANGEL? When listening to their music, it's alcoholicly obvious they were into BEER, BRUTALITY and METAL! What about creating a new project called BEER ANGEL with cool song titles like BEERNESS DESCENDS, THE BURNING OF ALCOHOL, MERCILESS BEER, BEER IS CERTAIN (LIFE IS NOT), PERISH IN BEER, HUNGER OF THE BEERLESS, BEER PROPHECIES... That would be full of BEER!!!
Haha, sounds lika a good idea!!! Would maybe be something for the TANKARD dudes....they would defenly do it with the right spirit!!
17. Do you think happy sounding and gay "Metal bands" like CRADLE OF FILTH drink beer???
Iīm sure they drink beer, but thatīs not helping me liking them.
18. If there wasn't BEER, what would there be??
A non bleeding anus for me......
19. BEER METAL sounds like a cool kind of alcoholic metal! Which band would better fit this golden monicker in your opinion?
20. What's your opinion about other alcoholics kinds of music that has nothing to do with metal?? Do you like some of it because of it's BEER edge?
Yeah, of course....itīs all in the spirit. Many types of rock n roll bands have the beer spirit.
21. Since warming traditional meats like Sauerkraut or big old school sausages should definitely be eaten with a lot of BEER, do you consider these old school killer meats like metal?
Sausages is fucking Metal and Rock n Roll. Without them the beer would not taste as good. Maybe I should put up a sausage up my anus to stop the bleeding.
What's the most metal food in your opinion?
Sausages, stakes and hamburgers.
22. What's the best pleasure: Brutal music, brutal BEER or brutal fuck?
A non bleeding anus right now.....
us your opinion about:
24. Ha! Here's the final alcoholic question, it's time for you to say what's needed to conclude in BEER!Thanks for spreading the voice of the golden BEER! Greetz!
I need some good fucking music, it can be anything from Autopsy to Motörhead....and some good food after 10 beers. Cheers!!!!