ATOMIZER/ HEAVY BLACK FROM AUSTRALIA
1. Hello! How do you do? Before all I'll ask you to drink a couple of beers (if possible a pack of beer) before answering this interview! Once you are ready, thanks to the spread the voice of the golden BEER!
Suds: Doing fine , number four beer and the start of a bottle of Jim Beam but thought i might start this interview any way.
2. Tell us when your passion for BEER began! What was your first contact with the mighty golden liquid of heaven, and about the first time you were really drunk! Who introduced you to the mighty beer? Did that happen as a coincidence?
Didn’t like the first time I tasted beer, but the first time I got drunk was when I was fourteen, down the tain lines, drinking a 4 ltr box of wine, which ended up in lots of vomit for more than a few days. Took me until I moved to Melbourne and start playing in bands, that I started drinking beer. Beer was all the venues would give you on the rider. Without choice, I grew to love it !!
3. Tell us few of the more crazy things you did when you were too damn drunk!
Too many to mention !!! Notorious for getting naked, anywhere, anytime. A phase of biting chic’s asses that I didn’t know. Had sex with a concrete eagle statue. Spray painted my pet rabbit silver (R.I.P).
4. Do you often play gigs and do you drink many BEER during gigs?! Are the BEERS an essential element for your band? Are you able to kick the barman's fat bottom when you are too drunk? Hu??
Maybe only a couple of beers while playing a gig. They aren’t really a essential part of Atomizer at all. And yeah, I’l l kick anyone’s ass when I’m drunk.
5. Did you ever refuse playing a gig because no BEERS was given for free to the bands?
Never, because there is always a way to get free beer !!
6. What do you say to the metallers who aren't drunken enough during your gigs? Do you threaten them with a big pack of BEERr? Or maybe Vodka?
Nah, they can do whatever they want to do. Most people go to the gigs for the music.
7. Are you rather for or against hachich and other kinds of drugs? It's well known all those who smoke or use anything else than BEER do not drink enough BEER!! So a decline of BEER sales can be felt! Uh!!! FUCKING ALCOHOLIC DAMNATION!!
Hey, whatever works for someone is all good for me.
8. What's your opinion about metallers and musicians who spend more time drinking BEER than listening to metal and rehearse? Are they real alcoholic supporters of the MIGHTY GOLDEN BEER??!
In a moment of seriousness, I just gotta go get a drink...................... If you play in any kind of serious band, music and it’s responsibilities comes first, and get smashed after rehearsals etc.
9. If you had the alcoholic opportunity, would you change your daily job to go and work in a brewery? You could work in a matter you are really interested in, and the golden fumes of hot 'n sweat hops would tease your mind from 8 A.M to 5 P.M!! Hu!! And I think those who work in breweries often have BEERS FOR FREE!! Some of them even try the new beers to determine if the BEERS are BEER ENOUGH!!! UUUUHHHH!!!
Fortunately, my boss shouts us beer after work everyday. And I don’t have to put up with the smell of hops and yeast, which is really a combination of what a ferret would taste like.
ATOMIZER HAILING THE BEER - LIVE!
10. What's the best BEER you ever drunk?
JAMES BOAGS PREMIUM, brewed in Tasmania. Oh yeah, and any free ones.
11. The worst one? Ever tried a chinese BEER?
The worst one ???
12. When I listen to the voice of the golden BEER and play a cool as fuck classic album of CELTIC FROST! "Into the pandemonium" for exemple, it seems obvious to me they were into BEER! Both the mood, the way the riffs sound the all the "HHHHHHUUUuuuuuu" and "Héhéhé!!" of Thomas G Warrior sound Damn alcoholic and full of Beer metal!! Do you have the same feeling towards this cult album?
Yeah, but what about Venom ‘At War With Satan’ ??
13. Some bands playing kinds of music like Doom, sludge, stoner or drown claim to be INTO THE BEER! While on one hand one could find in their music the decomposing side of the hot hops emerging from the mighty golden liquid and materializing as a very cool tastes in your mouth, on the other hand they do not have the energy of the mighty BEER!! This mighty energy of metal that explodes and crushes everything on its path!! So what kind of berzerk is that? Should we menace them all and ask them to stop using the mighty BEER SYMBOL OF DEATH? Should we threat them to death since they aren't real BEER METAL maniacs? Tell us what your BEER thinks about it! Uh!!
Dude, your questions are getting too long, and this bottle is getting a little bit on the empty side. But the last couple of times Lee Dorrian (Cathedral) came to Australia, which I would say was Doom /Sludge /Stoner type band, we drank til daylight, and he ended up putting me in a taxi and sending me home. I still owe him, so tell him to give me a call................. Going to get another refill.
14. Do you think real old school metal can be composed without any beer in the veins? Some bands use hash, some are naturally big nervous bastard, and they play impressive brutal music... but is it the same METAL feeling full of GODDAMNED BEER INVASION??
Fuck yeah not everyone is an alcoholic...... !
15. On the other band, some bands drink too many BEERS and they aren't able to play... What would you advice them? More BEER anyway?? To stop metal? To play 'light water polka' or 'Scoobidoo & froot loops' pop rock?
If you’re going to play drunk live, make sure you rehearse drunk and get the practice in. And anyway, what’s wrong with Froot Loops Pop rock ??
16. Are you into DARK ANGEL? When listening to their music, it's alcoholicly obvious they were into BEER, BRUTALITY and METAL! What about creating a new project called BEER ANGEL with cool song titles like BEERNESS DESCENDS, THE BURNING OF ALCOHOL, MERCILESS BEER, BEER IS CERTAIN (LIFE IS NOT), PERISH IN BEER, HUNGER OF THE BEERLESS, BEER PROPHECIES... That would be full of BEER!!!
What about a Beer Band based on Atomizer, like ‘Apon the Dying Beer I Spat ‘, ‘Now That Fuckin’ Beer’, ‘Some Beer’s Gonna Die Tonight’, ‘Beer Wounds’, ‘Beer, Not Participation’, ‘When I Beer, I Wanna Beer Violently’, ‘The Only Beer of Choice’ and ‘Death, Mutation, Disease, Beer’.
17. Do you think happy sounding and gay "Metal bands" like CRADLE OF FILTH drink beer???
I think they drink semen.............. Ha ha ha ha. I’m going to get another drink.
18. If there wasn't BEER, what would there be??
But there is beer, dumb ass!
19. BEER METAL sounds like a cool kind of alcoholic metal! Which band would better fit this golden monicker in your opinion?
Tankard of course.
20. What's your opinion about other alcoholics kinds of music that has nothing to do with metal?? Do you like some of it because of it's BEER edge?
Fuck yeah, like Bon Scott (AC/DC) and all them other fuckers that choked on their own beer vomit.
21. Since warming traditional meats like Sauerkraut or big old school sausages should definitely be eaten with a lot of BEER, do you consider these old school killer meats like metal? What's the most metal food in your opinion?
Any red meat is metal, and as long as it’s bleeding, it’s all good and goes best with beer. I heard that German Shephard Dog goes good with German beers, and Shitzu goes with Japanese beers (if you have to drink any). etc
22. What's the best pleasure: Brutal music, brutal BEER or brutal fuck?
Brutally fucking to Brutal music while drink Brutal beer !!
us your opinion about:
-BEER without alcohol.........................Dumb
-Alcohol without BEER...........................No Worries !
-Alcoholic metal sideprojects........................As Above
24. Ha! Here's the final alcoholic question, it's time for you to say what's needed to conclude in BEER!Thanks for spreading the voice of the golden BEER! Greetz!
beers, attack them beers, attack them beers and when in doubt, attack
NEVER TOO SOON!!